Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Personal Training update

So had my 6th training session this morning and will be re-signing this Saturday for at least another 8 sessions, if I can figure out the finances though I may sign up for 16 -- that'll get me through to my birthday. I just find it hard to believe that the first set of sessions is almost over. Time sure does fly when you are having fun - lol.

My trainer (Steve) insists that I'm getting stronger and says it looks like I've lost some weight. But it's only been a couple of weeks, and I don't feel it or see it. All I see is the negative stuff, like I'm still not able to do lunges all that well and my form is all off and my lower back is really fighting me the past week and I don't know what's up with my running but I'm lucky to complete a mile without stopping and blah, blah, blay. I know BE POSITIVE! I am re-building my leg muscles and getting them stronger so they fatigue quicker once I run after training...it WILL get better. The weight didn't really come on over-night, so don't expect it to come off over-night. I am eating healthier and making better choices when I eat out.


No comments: