Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Countdown

Only three days until my new workout routine starts with Steve, my personal trainer. I am looking forward to getting started, I only wish I felt better. While on vacation a week and a half ago I caught a cold and boy has it sunk its teeth into me the last couple of day. Needless to say, I'm not sleeping much and have missed a several days at the gym and the whole running agenda has been non-existent -- I tried running the day after vacation but not being able to breath didn't seem to help my cause and I was walking within 5 minutes of starting. I'm not giving up though, I will get a running routine established and am hopeful that working with a trainer will help solidify things for me.

Ok, off to get a new box of tissues and a fresh pack of cough drops...

No comments: